High Quality Welded Continuous Serrated Extruded Finned Tube Boilers Economizer Fin Tube
Description of Serrated fin tube
Serrated fin tube is based on ordinary light tube billet tube, through the appearance of processed - a shaped fin tube, it is suitable for horizontal shell and tube condenser heat transfer element.
Features: Fin spacing can be as small as 0.5 mm, and we have serrated fin on the outer gap, in contrast to the lower rib tube, on both sides of the fin is rough and not smooth. Serrated fin tube is manufactured by studying the mechanism of the condensation heat transfer of new type high efficient heat pipe. There are material: SS, CS, Alloy Steel and so on.
1. Compact design – fewer tubes are required reducing capital investment
2. Operating costs are less because the need for power for fans and pumps is reduced by the reduction in pressure losses
3. Steam or water is heated more quickly as there is around 9 times more heating surface
4. Fouling is kept to a minimum by the straight paths through the whole tube bank which allows dust particles to pass through easily
5. Because they are more efficient and require less maintenance, boiler downtime and its effect on business performance is kept to a minimum
Description of the inspections carried out
1. Declaration of NCR.
2. Inspection plan,
3. Welding book(WPS & PQR),
4. Finned tubes examination reports
(dimension & visual inspection, hardness test report, tensile test report),
5.Test samples sheet,
6.Incoming inspection report,
7.Inspection certificate for bare tube,
8.Quality test certificate for steel strip,
9.Iinspection & Guarantee certificate for finned tube,
10.Product inspection report.