Chinese Brand Fin Tube-H-type (square) Finned Tube comprise economizer High Quality
Performance characteristics of H Fin Tube
1) Replacing bare tube economizer with H-type finned tube economizer can increase heat exchange area and reduce the number of tubes arranged, thus increasing the flue gas flow cross section, reducing the flue gas velocity and reducing wear.
2) Since the wear rate of the pipe is proportional to the 3.33 power of the flue gas flow rate, if the flue gas velocity is reduced from 9 m/s to 7 m/s, the wear rate will be reduced to 43% of the original one. At the same time, the experiment shows that the finned tube itself has the function of centralizing fly ash into the middle of the tube row, so the finned tube economizer has the function of reducing wear and tear in structure.
3) H-type finned tube can be made into double-tube "double-H" type finned tube. Its structure is rigid and can be used in the case of long tube row.
4) H-type finned tube economizer is arranged in sequence. H-type fins divide the space into several small areas, which can equalize the flow of airflow and greatly reduce wear and tear.
5) H type fins have the best soot blowing effect due to the formation of straight passages on both sides.
6) Simple operation and maintenance; Labor saving: The economizer is assembled and manufactured as a whole, with fewer moving parts, simple structure and easy installation. The automation level is high, the operation and maintenance are simple, and the operators can be reduced.
Scope of adaptation
1. Suitable for various types of generating units with power range of 600 kW to 15 000 kW and various waste heat resources with temperature greater than 300 C.
2. Economiser Retubing / Heat Exchanger Retubing
3. Manufacture and supply of economizer H-Fin, Pin Tubes, Stub Tubes, Helical Fin Tubes & Double H-Fin Tubes
4. Supply of condensers for fresh and sea water applications / Supply of Condenser tubes / Spare parts of all makes of boilers and burners Supply of boiler tubes