300 MW power plant double H fin tube boiler economizer CFB boiler auxiliary accessory
Description of H Fin Tube
1. A boiler economizer is a heat exchanger device that captures the "lost or waste heat" from the boiler's hot stack gas.
2. The economizer typically transfers this waste heat to the boiler's feed-water or return water circuit, but it can also be used to heat domestic water or other process fluids. Capturing this normally lost heat reduces the overall fuel requirements for the boiler.
3. Less fuel equates to money saved as well as fewer emissions - since the boiler now operates at a higher efficiency. This is possible because the boiler feed-water or return water is pre-heated by the economizer therefore the boilers main heating circuit does not need to provide as much heat to produce a given output quantity of steam or hot water.
1. Compact design – fewer tubes are required reducing capital investment
2. Operating costs are less because the need for power for fans and pumps is reduced by the reduction in pressure losses
3. Steam or water is heated more quickly as there is around 9 times more heating surface
4. Fouling is kept to a minimum by the straight paths through the whole tube bank which allows dust particles to pass through easily
5. Because they are more efficient and require less maintenance, boiler downtime and its effect on business performance is kept to a minimum