ASME Standard Boiler Parts H Fin Tube Economizer for Coal Fired Steam Boiler
Description of H Fin Tube
1. A boiler economizer is a heat exchanger device that captures the "lost or waste heat" from the boiler's hot stack gas.
2. The economizer typically transfers this waste heat to the boiler's feed-water or return water circuit, but it can also be used to heat domestic water or other process fluids. Capturing this normally lost heat reduces the overall fuel requirements for the boiler.
3. Less fuel equates to money saved as well as fewer emissions - since the boiler now operates at a higher efficiency. This is possible because the boiler feed-water or return water is pre-heated by the economizer therefore the boilers main heating circuit does not need to provide as much heat to produce a given output quantity of steam or hot water.
Performance characteristics of H Fin Tube
1) Replacing bare tube economizer with H-type finned tube economizer can increase heat exchange area and reduce the number of tubes arranged, thus increasing the flue gas flow cross section, reducing the flue gas velocity and reducing wear.
2) Since the wear rate of the pipe is proportional to the 3.33 power of the flue gas flow rate, if the flue gas velocity is reduced from 9 m/s to 7 m/s, the wear rate will be reduced to 43% of the original one. At the same time, the experiment shows that the finned tube itself has the function of centralizing fly ash into the middle of the tube row, so the finned tube economizer has the function of reducing wear and tear in structure.
3) H-type finned tube can be made into double-tube "double-H" type finned tube. Its structure is rigid and can be used in the case of long tube row.
4) H-type finned tube economizer is arranged in sequence. H-type fins divide the space into several small areas, which can equalize the flow of airflow and greatly reduce wear and tear.
5) H type fins have the best soot blowing effect due to the formation of straight passages on both sides.
6) Simple operation and maintenance; Labor saving: The economizer is assembled and manufactured as a whole, with fewer moving parts, simple structure and easy installation. The automation level is high, the operation and maintenance are simple, and the operators can be reduced.