Boiler H fin tube panel Heat Exchanger Carbon Steel Finned Tubes Energy Saving
Finned tube description
1. Finned tube is a new kind of heat transfer material which has the feature of wearing resistance and high efficient.
2. Finned tube heat exchanger for heat transfer between air, gas and liquids or steam.
3. Heat exchanger with finned heating surfaces, so-called finned tube heat exchanger, offer the possibility of heat transfer between gases and liquids significantly space-saving and is more efficient to implement than it is possible with straight tubes.
4. Different Types Boiler Heat Exchanger Economizer H Fin Tube, known as Square fin tube & H Finned economizer, finned tube, is used in boilers parts, marine power.
5. Fin tube is a kind of boiler parts, to have two steel circular symmetry to be welded on fluorescent tubes to form fins positive shap much like letter "H", so called H-fin tube.
6. H-economizer widely used in utility boilers, industrial boilers, marine power, such as the tail of heat exchanger components.
1. H-economizer two rectangular fin, similar to a square, its edge length for the fluorescent tubes of 2-fold, an expansion of the heating surface.
2. H-economizer flash resistance welding processes used, the welding seam after the high rate of fusion, weld tensile strength, and has good thermal conductivity.
3. H-economizer can also manufacture dual tube "double H" type fin tubes, its rigid structure, and can be applied to a longer tube row occasion.
Max. Working Temperature: 300 °C
Atmospheric Corrorsion Resisitance: OK
Mechanical Resistance: Good
Fin Material: Copper, Aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel
Base Tube materials: Any material available, such as Carbon steel Tube, A179, A192, A210, stainless tube A269/A213 T5 T11 T22 304 316