Carbon Steel H Fin Tube for Boiler and Heat Industry Double H Fin Tube Economizer for heat exchangers
H Fin Tube Description
1. We produce proprietary Single or Double Steel H finned tubes in carbon, low alloys or stainless steel, For double finned tubes, fins are welded onto two tubes simultaneously reducing the manufacturing time and the number of supports required and the resulting costs.
2. Dehai Boiler has tooling available for over 40 fin shapes and sizes and can produce other customised fin shapes if required.
Compact design – fewer tubes are required reducing capital investment
Operating costs are less because the need for power for fans and pumps is reduced by the reduction in pressure losses
Steam or water is heated more quickly as there is around 9 times more heating surface
Fouling is kept to a minimum by the straight paths through the whole tube bank which allows dust particles to pass through easily
Because they are more efficient and require less maintenance, boiler downtime and its effect on business performance is kept to a minimum
Boiler Finned Tube Function
1. Modern boilers, like in coal power plants, still equipped with economizers that are descendants of the initial style of the inexperienced.
2. During this context they are usually said because the feed hot-water tank and hot atmospheric phenomenon from the rotary engine before it's pumped-up to the boiler.
3. Economizers are generally used as a part of the warmth recovery steam generators in combined cycle station.
4. Within the HRSG, water passes through saver, boiler and superheater then later. It conjointly prevents flooding saver within the boiler with liquid water is simply too cold to boiling given rate and boiler style.
1. Add the heat exchange area and reduce the number of tubes, also increase the fume flow section area to reduce the fume speed and abrasion.
2. H type fin tube can be made to double H type fin tube, high rigidness to fit long tube row.
3. H type fin economizer arranged in line to make the space into many small zones, averaged air flow to reduce the abrasion.
4. With straight channel to gain the best ash-blowing effect.
5. The compact structure to reduce the weight and reduce the manufacturing cost.