Steel ASTM A210 Seamless Fin Tube ASME SA 210 SA179 Boiler Finned Tube stainless steel heat exchangers
Boiler Finned Tube Function
1. Modern boilers, like in coal power plants, still equipped with economizers that are descendants of the initial style of the inexperienced.
2. During this context they are usually said because the feed hot-water tank and hot atmospheric phenomenon from the rotary engine before it's pumped-up to the boiler.
3. Economizers are generally used as a part of the warmth recovery steam generators in combined cycle station.
4. Within the HRSG, water passes through saver, boiler and superheater then later. It conjointly prevents flooding saver within the boiler with liquid water is simply too cold to boiling given rate and boiler style.
1. Add the heat exchange area and reduce the number of tubes, also increase the fume flow section area to reduce the fume speed and abrasion.
2. H type fin tube can be made to double H type fin tube, high rigidness to fit long tube row.
3. H type fin economizer arranged in line to make the space into many small zones, averaged air flow to reduce the abrasion.
4. With straight channel to gain the best ash-blowing effect.
5. The compact structure to reduce the weight and reduce the manufacturing cost.
1. Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode.
3. X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.