Super Heaters Economisers and Air Heaters for HRSG Boiler Industry Good Quality
What common Superheaters, Economisers and Air Preheaters issues can arise
Performance engineers acknowledge that superheaters, economisers and air preheaters are all vital to a plant’s thermal efficiency. When an issue arises with one of the devices, it can lead to detrimental effects to a site’s overall performance. Successful and reliable maintenance of steam generation equipment is therefore necessary to prevent issues from arising.
The average life of a boiler is more than 30 years and well maintained superheaters, economisers and air preheaters should also last for a similar time. When failures do happen, it is important that the cause of the problem is correctly identified so that proper steps can be taken to prevent recurrence.
Differences between superheater and reheater
1. Superheaters and reheaters are specially designed to increase the temperature of the saturated steam and to help control the steam outlet temperature.
2. They are simple single-phase heat exchangerswith steam flowing inside and the flue gas passing outside, generally in the cross flow. Superheaters and reheaters are often divided into multiple sections to help control steam temperature and optimize heat recovery, and their heating surfaces can be arranged either horizontally or vertically.
3. The physical design and location of the surfaces is dependent on the desired outlet temperature, heat absorption, fuel ash characteristics and cleaning equipment. The main components are usually manufactured from steel alloys, as both the superheater and reheaters are operated at high temperature.
Steam Superheater in Boiler Manufacturer in DHB
1. Our boiler superheaters come with adequate safety features to prolong the life of a superheater as well as your equipment where the steam is used.
2. The safety valve is installed in a super-heater to prevent operating pressure to exceed the design pressure of a superheater in the boiler.
3. We manufacture steam superheaters that suit different type of fuels such as:
Solid Fuels (Wood, Rice Husk, Bagasse, Coal)
Liquid and Gas fuels (Light and Heavy Oils, Natural Gas)
Electrical operated steam boiler superheaters.
Benefits of Superheaters in Boilers
Increase in efficiency of the steam power plant
Minimized erosion of turbine blade
Less steam consumption
Reduction of condensation loss in the boiler steam pipes
Increases the temperature of saturated steam by removing entrained water particles from turbines steam