High Quality Air Preheater for Boiler duct connections boiler aph
Air preheater(APH) fabrication experience
1. Solutions Through Experience. For power and large industrial plants, producing electricity, generating steam, energy efficiency, air preheating and protection of important heat transfer equipment and systems, go hand in hand.
2. Coordinating design and performance of various system components requires a review of the entire energy usage loop from turbine extraction, through air preheating, to condensate collection, return, and re-use of available flash energy and hot condensate.
3. Combustion and boiler air preheating is no longer just a simple need to heat air to prevent dew point issues on tubular or regenerative air pre-heater surfaces.
Boiler auxiliary air preheater Introduction
1. Air pre-heater is a heat transfer surface in which air temperature is raised by transferring heat from other media such as flue gas .Hot air is necessary for rapid combustion in the furnace and also for drying coal in milling plants. So an essential boiler accessory which serves this purpose is air pre-heater.
2. The air pre-heater are not essential for operation of steam generator, but they are used where a study of cost indicates that money can be saved or efficient combustion can be obtained by their use. The decision for its adoption can be made when the financial advantages is weighed against the capital cost of heater in the present paper we have taken up the operation and performance and also air heater leakage, corrected gas outlet temperature and finally gas efficiency has been calculated
Tubular type Air Preheater
1. Tubular preheaters consist of straight tube bundles which pass through the outlet ducting of the boiler and open at each end outside of the ducting.
2. Inside the ducting, the hot furnace gases pass around the preheater tubes, transferring heat from the exhaust gas to the air inside the preheater.
3. Ambient air is forced by a fan through ducting at one end of the preheater tubes and at other end the heated air from inside of the tubes emerges into another set of ducting, which carries it to the boiler furnace for combustion.
staggered arrangement /in-line arrangement
staggered arrangement /
Sealing of pipe and plate
Packing heat- resistant material/
a,when gas scours external tube, welcoming smoke tubes have protective tile
b,when gas scours inside tube,wear casing pipes are installed in gas inlet