China Boiler Parts Supplier Steel Economiser Tubes for Chemical Plant boiler systems
Boiler Parts Economiser Brief Introduction
1. The typical temperature of flue gases exiting the boiler are approximately 230 degrees celsius. This heat is lost up the chimney to the atmosphere, however, some of it can be recovered using a boiler flue gas economiser.
2. The economiser is located in the boiler flue gases and is then used to pre-heat the boiler feed water by using the heat in the flue gases to heat the water.
3. Increasing the boiler feed water temperature results in less fuel being used therefore saving fuel costs and reducing CO2 emissions.
The usage of boiler repair parts economiser
1. The purpose of an economizer is to recover wasted heat from a boiler system. They’re heat exchange components that are used to raise the temperature of heat fluids to where they reach the boiling point of the fluid but usually don’t exceed it.
2. Economizers heat the fluid by taking in heat from flue gas from the stack and directing it to the water system.
3. A well-designed, professionally-installed economizer can potentially lower fuel costs by as much as 5-10 percent, which is significant for most operators.
Increasing Boiler Efficiency With Economiser
1. The more efficient your boiler system is, the better your bottom-line results will be. Even one point of efficiency increase can make a big difference, especially in a system that is, by nature, inefficient compared to other fuel sources.
2. To optimize efficiency, boiler systems today come with a proven combination: economizers and air preheaters. These two systems, when working together, can improve boiler efficiency by approximately 20 percent. It’s important that they work together, because an economizer by itself will only provide efficiency increases in the single-digit range.
Serpentine Tube Economizer Application
1. It is used in all modern plants. The use of economizer results in saving fuel consumption increases steaming rate and boiler efficiency.
Some of the common applications of economizer are given below, In steam power plants it captures the waste heat from boiler stack gases (flue gases) and transfers it to the boiler feed water.
2. Air-side economizers HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Condition) can save energy in buildings by using cool outside air as a means of cooling the indoor space.
3. Refrigeration: This is commonly used in industrial refrigeration where vapor compression refrigeration is essential. Systems with economizers aim to produce part of the refrigeration work at high pressures, a condition in which gas compressors are normally more efficient.