Waste Heat Recovery Heating Boiler Boiler Parts Boiler Header China Manufacturer ASME Certification
Waste Heat Recovery Heating Boiler Parts Installation and Welding of Pipe Joints
1. Generally, there are two kinds of pipe joints on the header barrel body. One is the large-diameter pipe joints with a diameter of more than 101.6mm, such as the hand-hole pipe joints and seats opened near the header end cover and ring joints.
2. The other is a small diameter pipe joint with a diameter of less than 101.6mm, which is used for combination welding of the header and the tube screen of economizer, superheater and reheater.
3. A large number of closely spaced small diameter pipe joints are welded on the whole length of the header barrel, some are short pipe joints with a length of less than 300mm, and some are long pipe joints with a length of 300 ~ 1700mm bent into a certain shape.
1.Headers form an important part of all types of boilers. Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure. This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi.
2. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them. Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the headers
3. Bevelling and weld preparation of stubs duly tack-welded to the main body of the header are first shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers for his approval and once again the stubs fully welded with main body are shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers under hydraulic pressure, varying from 1000 to 3000 psi as required by the specifications.
4. The headers are stamped by Chief Inspector of Boilers before they leave our manufacturing plant. We also weld skubolets and weldolets in place of stubs.