Auxiliary Boiler Parts Water Wall Membrane Panel For Waste Heat Recovery Boiler accessories
Auxiliary Boiler Parts Water Wall Membrane Panel Product Description
1. A waterwall in a boiler is an furnace wall that is comprised of refractory and tubes in a water-tube boiler.
2. The tubes are evenly spaced and generally connect to headers which in turn are connected back to the main generating bank of the boiler. 3. They serve a two fold purpose here in that capture heat that would otherwise escape to the atmosphere and help heat the water in the boiler.
4. And they also help keep the refractory cool(relatively speaking)This prevents spalling of the refractory.
Advantages of Membrane Water Wall
1. To guarantee the leakproofness of furnace wall and reduce the air leak of combustion chamber.
2. To achieve the full water cooling of combustion chamber, and the boiler accessories membrane water wall is benefit to prevent coking under the condition of supplemental firing.
3. The thermal storage capacity is small, the warming of combustion chamber is fast and the cooling is also fast, which could shorten the cooling time of boiler’s start and furnace shut down.
4. It is good to adopt top supported water cooled wall and it could reduce the load of boiler framework, which is benefit to overhang.
5. Compared with the bare tubes, the membrane water wall improves the heat absorption capacity of tubes.
6. The factory direct boiler membrane water wall could improve the Preliminary combination degree of boiler parts and reduce the installation workload.