Manually bending tube connection 100% RT NDT test with anchors ASME fabrication
Boiler Membrane Structure
1. The boiler comprises a roof and two side walls formed as membrane walls each having a lower header at the bottom and being connected at the top with at least one upper header .
2. The boiler has at least one suspended heating surface section comprising several heating surface tubes supported at the top and passed from the roof down to lower headers lying crosswise in the boiler.
3. The roof in the boiler is a membrane wall, and the heating surface tubes extend uninterruptedly from one lower header up through and above the roof and return through the roof to an adjacent lower header, and have been passed in a gastight and longitudinally displaceable manner through the membrane wall of the roof.
1. The protective effect of membrane water cooling wall on the furnace wall is the most complete, so the furnace wall only needs insulation materials, rather than refractory materials, so that the thickness and weight of the furnace wall are greatly reduced, simplify the structure of the furnace wall, reduce the total weight of the boiler.
2. Membrane water wall also has good air tightness, can adapt to the requirements of positive pressure combustion on the boiler, not easy to slag formation, less air leakage, reduce the heat loss of smoke exhaust, improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
3. it can be welded into components by the manufacturer for quick and convenient installation.
4. the use of membrane wall structure of the boiler, simple maintenance, boiler service life can be greatly improved.
1. According to the invention, in further embodiments the gland bush insertable into the socket may be fastened by means of several spring clips or by means of interrupted welds between the socket and the gland bush.
2. In these cases displacement of the insertable gland bush may be made by means of a tool which requires less space as it does not have to be swung about the tube of the heating surface.
3. To facilitate mounting of the gland bush insertable into the socket, the gland bush may in a further embodiment be composed of two halves which are welded together after being placed around the tube of the heating surface.