WTE refuse boiler recovery energy membrane water wall panel Steam boiler high efficiency
Boiler Tube Membrane Wall Introduction
1. Boiler furnace is that part of the boiler where the temperature of the system reaches the highest. The furnace produces the necessary heat required by burning the fuel oil inside its small closed chamber. Because of the fuel combustion the internal temperature goes extremely high and for this reason it is necessary that the walls of the furnace are stacked with proper high temperature withstanding material. In this article we will go through the basic furnace walls designs used in constructing a boiler.
2. The type of material used in the the furnace walls of the boilers is known as refractory material. The refractory acts as both an insulating material and a protective layer for preventing the external walls of the boiler from getting damage.
3. However, the problem with using refractory material in the furnace walls is that due to high temperature and pressure the material tends to come out of its position, especially from vertical walls. Reinstalling these refractory material becomes a tedious and cumbersome job. Due to these reasons all the modern boilers use furnace walls having designs other than refractory materials.
Advantages of Membrane Water Wall
1. To guarantee the leakproofness of furnace wall and reduce the air leak of combustion chamber.
2. To achieve the full water cooling of combustion chamber, and the boiler accessories membrane water wall is benefit to prevent coking under the condition of supplemental firing.
3. The thermal storage capacity is small, the warming of combustion chamber is fast and the cooling is also fast, which could shorten the cooling time of boiler’s start and furnace shut down.
4. It is good to adopt top supported water cooled wall and it could reduce the load of boiler framework, which is benefit to overhang.
5. Compared with the bare tubes, the membrane water wall improves the heat absorption capacity of tubes.
6. The factory direct boiler membrane water wall could improve the Preliminary combination degree of boiler parts and reduce the installation workload.
Membrane water panel
Carbon steel,Alloy,Stainless steel
Φ38 - 76 mm, or as required
ISO , ASME
Istallable around the boiler combustion chamber
Water wall panels are used in Waste Heat recovery boilers.
We manufacture Water wall panels,these are fabricated out of carbon steel tubes to customers' drawings and specifications.
Special care is taken for ovality and thinning at the bent portion,during fabrication.
We are manufacturing and supplying a comprehensive range of Waterwall Panels.
The tubes offered by us are known to withstand a great internal pressure as a continual strip of fin material is wound spirally on the tube.
These tubes are known to provide heat uniformly that result in an increased heat output.
The main function of water wall panels in boiler is to absorb the heat generated by high temperature flame or flue and to generate steam or hot water in tubes, hence to reduce the temperature in the chamber.