Corrosion Resistance Water Wall Panels For Power Plant Steam Boiler Radiation Heat Transfer:
Slag Pipe Equipped
Free Spare Parts
water wall tubes
boiler wall unit
Water wall panel plenum chamber with slag pipe GB manufacture standard
Membrane Panel Description
Modern boilers employ fully water-cooled surfaces as funace enclosure wall, with little or no refractory that calls for costly downtime and maintenance, unless there is a specific requirement for
Erosion protection of tube walls such as in stoker firing up to 2 m or bubbling fluidized bed combustion(BFBC)boilers around the bed
Corrosion protection as in lower combustor of CFBC boilers
Overheat prevention like the furnace floor of oil and gas-fired boilers
Membrane Water Wall Panel Product
1. Water wall panels with pins usually laid vertically on the inner wall of the furnace wall, it is mainly used to absorb the radiant heat emitted by the flame and high-temperature flue gas in the furnace.
2. It is the main type of evaporating heating surface of all kinds of modern boilers and the basic component of boiler water circulation loop.
3. Because of both cooling and protection of the furnace wall, so the name.
4. The water wall was originally designed not to be heated, but to cool the furnace from high temperature damage.
5. Later, because of its good heat exchange function, it gradually replaced the steam drum as the main heating part of the boiler.
No use refractory
Low maintenance cost
Efficient combustion process
Less heat accumulation that allows a fast start-up and reaction to the load changes
A better boiler operation control
New fuel feeding design
New combustion air system design
Custom-engineered design upon customer requirement