Steam Boiler Water Wall Panels Membrane Water Wall Tubes Cooling wall
Water wall Panel Introduction
Membrane walls were originally introduced for land power stations and are being increasingly used in marine boilers. Originally, experience gained when making the lower parts of furnaces sufficiently tight to hold liquid ash, proved that this could be done by welding in steel strips between the floor tubes. Further development of this technique resulted in completely gas-tight furnace wall panels being constructed by welding together either finned tubes or normal tubes with steel strip interspaced between them.
Water Wall Panel Features
1. Having almost one decade of experience, we are successfully committed in manufacturer and supplier of Membrane Water Wall.
2. The offered wall is manufactured at our premises with the use of top-notch quality components with the aid of advanced technology.
3. Finding application in heavy duty industrial boilers, this wall is made available in different specifications.
4. In addition, our clients can purchase the provided Membrane Water Wall in standard as well as customized specifications.
Requires less maintenance
1. The protective effect of membrane water cooling wall on the furnace wall is the most complete, so the furnace wall only needs insulation materials, rather than refractory materials, so that the thickness and weight of the furnace wall are greatly reduced, simplify the structure of the furnace wall, reduce the total weight of the boiler.
2. Membrane water wall also has good air tightness, can adapt to the requirements of positive pressure combustion on the boiler, not easy to slag formation, less air leakage, reduce the heat loss of smoke exhaust, improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
3. it can be welded into components by the manufacturer for quick and convenient installation.
4. the use of membrane wall structure of the boiler, simple maintenance, boiler service life can be greatly improved.