Power Plant heat transfer surface boiler pressure parts high quality ASME Certification
Boiler Heat Transfer Surface Description
1. Heat transfer surfaces The primary elements of a boiler are the heat transfer surfaces, which transfer the heat from the flue gases to the water/steam circulation.
2. The objective of the boiler designer is to optimize thermal efficiency and economic investment by arranging the heat transfer surfaces and the fuel-burning equipment.
3. Heat transfer surfaces in modern boilers are furnaces, evaporators, superheaters, economizers and air preheaters. The surfaces cover the interior of the boiler from the furnace (or inlet in a HRSG) to the boiler exhaust.
4. The main means of heat transfer in a furnace is radiation. Superheaters and reheaters are exposed to convection and radiant heat, whereas convectional heat transfer predominates in air heaters and economizers.
Water wall Panel Introduction
Membrane walls were originally introduced for land power stations and are being increasingly used in marine boilers. Originally, experience gained when making the lower parts of furnaces sufficiently tight to hold liquid ash, proved that this could be done by welding in steel strips between the floor tubes. Further development of this technique resulted in completely gas-tight furnace wall panels being constructed by welding together either finned tubes or normal tubes with steel strip interspaced between them.
Water Wall Panel Features
1. Having almost one decade of experience, we are successfully committed in manufacturer and supplier of Membrane Water Wall.
2. The offered wall is manufactured at our premises with the use of top-notch quality components with the aid of advanced technology.
3. Finding application in heavy duty industrial boilers, this wall is made available in different specifications.
4. In addition, our clients can purchase the provided Membrane Water Wall in standard as well as customized specifications.