High Quality Air Preheater For Boiler air preheater in thermal power plant
Air Preheater Description
1. An air preheater (APH) is any device designed to heat air before another process (for example, combustion in a boiler) with the primary objective of increasing the thermal efficiency of the process. They may be used alone or to replace a recuperative heat system or to replace a steam coil.
2. As the Ljungström air preheater has been attributed worldwide fuel savings estimated to 4,960,000,000 tons of oil, "few inventions have been as successful in saving fuel as the Ljungström Air Preheater", marked as the 44th International Historic Mechanical Engineering Landmark by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
1. Preheated air increases combustion rate and then increases steam generations of boiler.
2. Due to higher temp. of air,furnace temp.increases,so low grade coal can be burnt efficiently.
3. Air heated by heat of exhaust gases.It reduces fuel consumptions.Therefore thermal efficiency of boiler increased.
staggered arrangement /in-line arrangement
staggered arrangement /
Sealing of pipe and plate
Packing heat- resistant material/
a,when gas scours external tube, welcoming smoke tubes have protective tile
b,when gas scours inside tube,wear casing pipes are installed in gas inlet