ASME Standard Carbon Steel or Alloy Steel Membrane Water Wall Panels large boiler
Steel Membrane Water Wall Types
1. According to the type of structure, there are three main types of light tube type, membrane type and thorn tube type.
2. The water wall of optical tube is composed of a whole row of seamless steel tubes, which has the simplest structure.
3. Membrane type water wall is a lot of water wall fins rolled good tube spot welding each other together, so as to become a sealed composite heating surface, not only can improve the air tightness of the furnace, reduce air leakage, but also can better protect the furnace wall, so that the furnace wall weight reduction, structure simplification.
4. Barbed tube water wall is in the water wall pipe welding a lot of long 20 ~ 25mm, diameter of 6 ~ 12mm pin, and then apply chrome ore refractory plastic, in order to reduce the water wall of the part of the heat absorption, improve the temperature of the combustion zone, suitable for fuel fire especially difficult occasions or some liquid slag furnace.
5. Press to arrange a place, have type of add a wall and lie between wall type (namely double sided heating) water cooling wall two kinds.
6. The former is mostly embedded in the inner wall of the furnace wall and absorbs heat on one side.
7. The latter is mostly installed in the middle of the large boiler furnace, the whole furnace is separated into two independent parts, heating on both sides.
Membrane Water Wall Panel Product
1. Water wall panels with pins usually laid vertically on the inner wall of the furnace wall, it is mainly used to absorb the radiant heat emitted by the flame and high-temperature flue gas in the furnace.
2. It is the main type of evaporating heating surface of all kinds of modern boilers and the basic component of boiler water circulation loop.
3. Because of both cooling and protection of the furnace wall, so the name.
4. The water wall was originally designed not to be heated, but to cool the furnace from high temperature damage.
5. Later, because of its good heat exchange function, it gradually replaced the steam drum as the main heating part of the boiler.