Water wall panel with manhole inspection door startup burner opening and lifting lugs
Membrane Wall Boiler Introduction
1. Combi Boiler (Combitherm) is a unique design membrane water wall type boiler combining the advantages of water tube & smoke tube designs.
2. The radiation zone of the furnace is covered on three sides by water tubes forming the first pass and the conventional smoke tube shell has tubes lined up forming the second and third pass of flue gases.
3. Thus the water wall furnace recovers the radiation heat of the furnace and the smoke tube shell provides large water & steam holding capacities to give a maximum advantage.
4. This design can burn a variety of fuels like Coal, Lignite, Rice Husk, Wood, Bagasse, Groundnut shells, and several other fuels thus providing you with lowest energy costs depending upon the fuel available in your area.
Water wall panel Application
1. Water wall panel are used in modern day Boilers in place of Steam Generating Tubes to reduce heat loss due to their gas tight nature and reduce insulation costs.
2. We fabricate Water Wall Panels using automatic Fin to tubes welding machines and large Tube Panel Benders to achieve desired shape of panels which can have Swaged Ends, Stub Welded to Headers.
The flexibility of fuels with choice of agrowaste fuels
Combines the advantage of water tube and smoke tube designs
High thermal efficiency and low operating costs
Dependable quality of components like valves, pumps, safeties & instruments
Can be converted to liquid/gaseous fuels as well
Heat recovery unit may be offered for increased efficiency