Boiler Industry Power plant furnace water wall panel pressure parts ASME Latest edition
Furnace General Description
1. The furnace is the part of the boiler where the combustion of the fuel takes place. The main role of the boiler furnace is to burn the fuel as completely and stably as possible. Leaving unburned material will decrease the heat efficiency and increase the emissions.
2. Combustion must be performed in an environmentally sustainable way. The emissions from the furnace must be as low as possible. The furnace walls of a modern boiler consist of vertical tubes that function as the evaporator part of the steam/water cycle in the boiler.
3. The boiler roof is usually also part of the evaporator as well as the flue gas channel walls in the economizer and the air preheater parts of the boiler. Figure 4 shows a photograph from the inside of a recovery boiler furnace.
Water wall Panel Introduction
Membrane walls were originally introduced for land power stations and are being increasingly used in marine boilers. Originally, experience gained when making the lower parts of furnaces sufficiently tight to hold liquid ash, proved that this could be done by welding in steel strips between the floor tubes. Further development of this technique resulted in completely gas-tight furnace wall panels being constructed by welding together either finned tubes or normal tubes with steel strip interspaced between them.
Water Wall Panel Features
1. Having almost one decade of experience, we are successfully committed in manufacturer and supplier of Membrane Water Wall.
2. The offered wall is manufactured at our premises with the use of top-notch quality components with the aid of advanced technology.
3. Finding application in heavy duty industrial boilers, this wall is made available in different specifications.
4. In addition, our clients can purchase the provided Membrane Water Wall in standard as well as customized specifications.