Single drum 2 ton wood pallet steam boiler for package industry phase separator
The purpose of steam drum
1. Well it is to convert water to steam . In water tube boilers water goes through the tube and it gets converted to steam. At the end all the water need not necessarily convert into steam. It might be in a mixed phase of water and steam.
2. Saturated water might not have got the complete latent heat to convert into steam. Here comes the drum. Drum acts a reservoir of water and steam and it also separates water from steam. water is send back to tubes to completely shift to steam.
3. The tube through which the water steam mixture returns back to the furnce coils is called downcomer. No of times the water steam mixture goes thru the tubes is generally referred as circulation ratio.
Boiler Accessories Steam Drum Usage
1. A steam drum is used alone or in company mud-drum/feed water drum located on the lower level.
2. A boiler with the steam drum and mud/water drum called a bi-drum boiler and steam drum boilers with an only so-called mono-drum boiler.
3. Construction of bi-drum boiler normally intended for low-pressure boiler-rating while the mono-drum largely designed for high-pressure ratings.
What is a Boiler Steam Drum
1. A steam drum is a standard feature of the boiler water pipes.
2. It is a reservoir of water/steam at the upper end of the tube of water.
3. Drums keep the steam produced in the water tubes and act as a phase separator for mixed steam/water.
4. The density difference between hot and cold water helps in the accumulation of -water/and “hot” saturated steam into the steam drum.
1. Chinese Famous Brand.
2. Premium Quality, Competitive Price.
3. Fast Delivery, Excellent After-sale Service.
4. Certificate ISO9001, ASME, ISO14001, SGS.
5. Compact structure, easy to install.
6. The exhaust gas passes through the force convection tube bundle, improving the efficiency of the boiler.