4000kg/H Horizontal Coal Fired Chain Package Steam Boiler package units
Features of Package Steam Boiler
･ HIGH EFFICIENCY OF 88% - 92%
Complete combustion can be achieved without heat loss by burning fuel in the spacious combustion chamber covered with full radiation water tube walls.
･ WIDE COMBUSTION RANGE
Adjustable range of boiler capacity by burner control is 20 to 120%. Within this range, complete combustion and long continuous operation can be realized.
･ OUTER WALL TEMPERATURE OF BOILER EQUIVALENT TO ROOM TEMPERATURE
Wholly double casing construction provides perfect heat insulation, making radiant heat of outer walls nil.
･ MINIMUM NOISE
Forced draft fan is so silent that it is virtually noiseless.
･ EASY CLEANING OF THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE
Tube inside is completely cleaned by tube cleaner. Outer wall of tube bank are readily cleaned by a mechanical soot blower even during operation. All water tubes can be perfectly removed of soot at the time of performance test.
Package Boiler Introduction
1. Originally developed for steam capacities of 30,000 pounds, or 14,000 kilos, per hour, today we offer advanced designs up to 400,000 pounds, or 180,000 kilos, per hour. With over 475 installations, we have earned our reputation as a supplier of high-quality, reliable and cost-effective package steam generators.
2. We have extensive experience in designing, fabricating and delivering quality package units that meet your specification. Shop fabrication of our units provides a controlled manufacturing environment affording maximum quality and reliability, while greatly reducing product cost by avoiding costly field erection.
Packaged boiler classifications
1. Packaged boilers can be water tube or fire tube. These boilers are classified single pass 2 pass and 3 pass boilers. based on the number of times the hot combustion gases pass through the tubes of the boiler.
2. Package boilers can be further classified to Wet back boiler and dry back boilers.
3. Water tube packaged boiler mostly come in the form of “D” type “A” and “O” type configurations.