ASME Bagasse Boiler Superheater Long Lifetime High Temperature Super heater ASTM Carbon steel
ASME Bagasse Boiler Superheater Function
1. The dry saturated steam drum to further make the superheated steam heating.
2. When the soda coexist, the soda heating the mixture, add heat can only be used to make soda water evaporate into steam in the mixture, and cannot make steam temperature of superheated steam.
3. To get to the superheated steam, the commonly used method is to steam separated from the mixture of soda, for its further heating, accomplish this task components become the superheater.
4. Reduce the temperature of flue gas, recover the heat in the flue gas, improve boiler efficiency.
Boiler Superheater Structural character
1. The waste heat boiler is outdoor horizontal smoke tube boiler and is composed of boiler shell and inlet & outlet smoke box. Gas is diverted by inlet smoke box and washes smoke tube in vertical direction and finally converges and flows out from outlet smoke box.
2. In order to avoid a direct wash to front tube sheet by high-heat gas, a refractory protection is cast on the surface of front tube sheet and a refractory protective tube is installed on the inlet of the smoke tube.
3. Steam space is located on the upper part of boiler shell smoke tube, and a wire mesh demister is installed on the steam outlet for steam-water separation.
4. The whole waste heat boiler is supported by two saddles; one along the direction of the gas flow is fixed support and is fixed on the foundation by eight anchor bolts, others are sliding supports.
1. Superheating raises overall efficiency as well as avoids too much condensation in last stages of turbine which avoids blade erosion.
2. The heat of combustion gases from furnace is utilised for removal of moisture from steam and to superheat the steam.
3. Super-heaters ususlly have several tube circuits in parallel with one or more return bends,connected between headers.
4. Heat from the hot gases to the vapour in the surperheater is transferred at high temperatures.
5. Therefore promary section of superheater is arranged in counterflow and secondary section in parallel flow to reduce the temp.stressing of the tube wall.