Boiler Superheater Tube Coils For Coal Power Plant High Quality with sleeves or shield cover
Superheater Tube Coils Description
1. Superheater is a part of a boiler that heats the steam from the saturation temperature to the overheating temperature. It is also called a steam superheater.Superheater can be divided into convective type, radial type and semi-radial type according to heat transfer mode.
2. According to the characteristics of the structure, it can be divided into serpentine pipe type, screen type, wall type and wall type.They are made up of parallel pipes and inlet and outlet manifold.
3. Most industrial boilers do not have superheaters because many industrial processes and living facilities require only saturated steam.In power stations, locomotives and Marine boilers, superheater is usually installed to improve the circulating thermal efficiency of the whole steam power plant.
Boiler Superheater Structural character
1. The waste heat boiler is outdoor horizontal smoke tube boiler and is composed of boiler shell and inlet & outlet smoke box. Gas is diverted by inlet smoke box and washes smoke tube in vertical direction and finally converges and flows out from outlet smoke box.
2. In order to avoid a direct wash to front tube sheet by high-heat gas, a refractory protection is cast on the surface of front tube sheet and a refractory protective tube is installed on the inlet of the smoke tube.
3. Steam space is located on the upper part of boiler shell smoke tube, and a wire mesh demister is installed on the steam outlet for steam-water separation.
4. The whole waste heat boiler is supported by two saddles; one along the direction of the gas flow is fixed support and is fixed on the foundation by eight anchor bolts, others are sliding supports.
Carbon steel,stainless steel,alloy steel
Carbon steel, alloy steel or heat-resistant steel, collection boxes and other supporting material. Tubes are customized types of specifications.