Boiler Superheater High Quality Steam Superheater Specification Superheater Coils Exported
Boiler Superheater Structural character
1. The waste heat boiler is outdoor horizontal smoke tube boiler and is composed of boiler shell and inlet & outlet smoke box. Gas is diverted by inlet smoke box and washes smoke tube in vertical direction and finally converges and flows out from outlet smoke box.
2. In order to avoid a direct wash to front tube sheet by high-heat gas, a refractory protection is cast on the surface of front tube sheet and a refractory protective tube is installed on the inlet of the smoke tube.
3. Steam space is located on the upper part of boiler shell smoke tube, and a wire mesh demister is installed on the steam outlet for steam-water separation.
4. The whole waste heat boiler is supported by two saddles; one along the direction of the gas flow is fixed support and is fixed on the foundation by eight anchor bolts, others are sliding supports.
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion.The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.
2. The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater.The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type