Coal Steam Boiler Spare Parts Boiler Super heater High Quality radiant superheater
Spare Parts Boiler Super heater Function
1. Superheater is to increase the temperature of the steam above its saturation point.
2. Reheater is basically a superheater that superheats steam exiting the high-pressure stage of a turbine. The reheated steam is then sent to the low-pressure stage of the turbine.
3. By reheating steam between high-pressure and low-pressure turbine it is possible to increase the electrical efficiency of the power plant cycle beyond 40%.The reheat cycle is used in large power boilers since it is feasible economically only in larger power plants.
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion.The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.
2. The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater.The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type