High Quality Industry Boiler Pressure Part Tubes Boiler Drum Header Boiler Pressure parts
High Quality Boiler Pressure Part description
1. The main function is to collect the working medium, or redistribute the working medium to other pipelines through the collecting box, that is, to collect, mix and distribute the working medium, so as to guarantee the uniform distribution and uniform heating of working medium.
2. The lower collector box, also known as the coke proof box, is located on both sides of the grate and directly in contact with the burning coal seam. The purpose of the lower collector box is to cool coke forming slag and not stick to the side wall.
1.Headers form an important part of all types of boilers. Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure. This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi.
2. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them. Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the headers
3. Bevelling and weld preparation of stubs duly tack-welded to the main body of the header are first shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers for his approval and once again the stubs fully welded with main body are shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers under hydraulic pressure, varying from 1000 to 3000 psi as required by the specifications.
4. The headers are stamped by Chief Inspector of Boilers before they leave our manufacturing plant. We also weld skubolets and weldolets in place of stubs.
header body, end cover, tube joint, hand cole, thermometer socket;seamless steel tube, pressure parts