Boiler Spare Parts Boiler Superheater Used In Biomass Boiler For Hot Sale welding technique
Boiler Superheater Description
1. Fossil fuel power plants often have a superheater section in the steam generating furnace.
2. The steam passes through drying equipment inside the steam drum on to the superheater, a set of tubes in the furnace.
3. Here the steam picks up more energy from hot flue gases outside the tubing, and its temperature is now superheated above the saturation temperature.
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion.The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.
2. The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater.The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type