Steam Boiler Parts for Water Separation and Steam Washing steam generation
What is a Boiler Steam Drum
1. A steam drum is a standard feature of the boiler water pipes.
2. It is a reservoir of water/steam at the upper end of the tube of water.
3. Drums keep the steam produced in the water tubes and act as a phase separator for mixed steam/water.
4. The density difference between hot and cold water helps in the accumulation of -water/and “hot” saturated steam into the steam drum.
1. Chinese Famous Brand.
2. Premium Quality, Competitive Price.
3. Fast Delivery, Excellent After-sale Service.
4. Certificate ISO9001, ASME, ISO14001, SGS.
5. Compact structure, easy to install.
6. The exhaust gas passes through the force convection tube bundle, improving the efficiency of the boiler.
1. The separated steam is drawn out from the top section of the drum and distributed for process.
2. Further heating of the saturated steam will make superheated steam normally used to drive a steam turbine.
3. Saturated steam is drawn off the top of the drum and re-enters the furnace in through a superheater.
4. The steam and water mixture enters the steam drum through riser tubes, drum internals consisting of demister separate the water droplets from the steam producing dry steam. The saturated water at the bottom of the steam drum flows down through the downcomer pipe.