Steam Superheaters in Industrial Boilers coil type heat exchanger ASME certification
Boiler Spare Parts Superheater Manufacturing
1. Our superheaters are manufactured according to the ASME Regulations. DHB manufactures both coil type and shell type superheaters depending upon the type of boiler and boiler capacity.
2. Coil type superheaters design generally consists of 180o coils welded through the headers on both the sides. In a coil type designs steam is inside the coil and flue gases are outside the coil.
3. Shell type superheaters design generally used to superheat the steam electrically using special heating elements stacked in a shell and the steam flows over the heating elements.
Types of Superheater in Boiler
Depending upon the steam temperature requirement, Superheaters are divided into two parts
1. Radiant Superheaters
Radiant superheaters are the type of superheaters that are installed in a radiation zone just after the furnace. In high-pressure boilers when the temperature difference in saturated and superheated steam is around 100oC.Superheaters must be installed in a radiant zone.
2. Convective Superheaters
Convective superheaters are installed after the convective bank of tubes. When the temperature difference between saturated and superheated steam is not more than 50oC. Superheaters must be installed in a convective zone.
Steam Superheater in Boiler Manufacturer in DHB
1. Our boiler superheaters come with adequate safety features to prolong the life of a superheater as well as your equipment where the steam is used.
2. The safety valve is installed in a super-heater to prevent operating pressure to exceed the design pressure of a superheater in the boiler.
3. We manufacture steam superheaters that suit different type of fuels such as:
Solid Fuels (Wood, Rice Husk, Bagasse, Coal)
Liquid and Gas fuels (Light and Heavy Oils, Natural Gas)
Electrical operated steam boiler superheaters.
Benefits of Superheaters in Boilers
Increase in efficiency of the steam power plant
Minimized erosion of turbine blade
Less steam consumption
Reduction of condensation loss in the boiler steam pipes
Increases the temperature of saturated steam by removing entrained water particles from turbines steam