Red painting with walls designs carbon steel alloy micro fuse technology anti corrosion
Boiler wall material option
1. The type of material used in the the furnace walls of the boilers is known as refractory material. The refractory acts as both an insulating material and a protective layer for preventing the external walls of the boiler from getting damage.
2. However, the problem with using refractory material in the furnace walls is that due to high temperature and pressure the material tends to come out of its position, especially from vertical walls. Reinstalling these refractory material becomes a tedious and cumbersome job. Due to these reasons all the modern boilers use furnace walls having designs other than refractory materials.
Water wall Panel Introduction
Boiler furnace is that part of the boiler where the temperature of the system reaches the highest. The furnace produces the necessary heat required by burning the fuel oil inside its small closed chamber. Because of the fuel combustion the internal temperature goes extremely high and for this reason it is necessary that the walls of the furnace are stacked with proper high temperature withstanding material. In this article we will go through the basic furnace walls designs used in constructing a boiler.
1. The protective effect of membrane water cooling wall on the furnace wall is the most complete, so the furnace wall only needs insulation materials, rather than refractory materials, so that the thickness and weight of the furnace wall are greatly reduced, simplify the structure of the furnace wall, reduce the total weight of the boiler.
2. Membrane water wall also has good air tightness, can adapt to the requirements of positive pressure combustion on the boiler, not easy to slag formation, less air leakage, reduce the heat loss of smoke exhaust, improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
3. it can be welded into components by the manufacturer for quick and convenient installation.
4. the use of membrane wall structure of the boiler, simple maintenance, boiler service life can be greatly improved.