1. Dehai Boiler offers two types of HRSG, a vertical gas flow type (Vertical HRSG) and a horizontal gas flow type (Horizontal HRSG).
2. In addition, by combining a vast array of established construction methods for assembly and installation, Dehai Boiler can develop proposals with specifications optimized to the transportation and site requirements.
HRSG Waste heat recovery boiler Applications
1. Heat recovery can be used extensively in energy projects.
2. In the energy-rich Persian Gulf region, the steam from the HRSG is used for desalination plants.
3. Universities are ideal candidates for HRSG applications. They can use a gas turbine to produce high reliability electricity for campus use.
4. The HRSG can recover the heat from the gas turbine to produce steam/hot water for district heating or cooling.
5. Large ocean vessels (e.g. Emma Maersk) make use of heat recovery so that their oil-fired boilers can be shut down while underway.