Power Plant Welded Fin Tube Double H Fin Tube for Boiler Economizer heat exchanger fin tube
Welded Fin Tube Description
1. Dehai Boiler Fin Tube has chosen to continue making investments in the latest technology. Our H.F. Solid Fin and H.F. Serrated Fin tubes are available in a wide variety of size and material configurations.
2. Double H fin tube using separate structure on the easy fouling area.It is the improved type of rifle fin tube. It get over weakness that rifle fin tube have,like easy fouling, ash blocking and high gas resistance. Other than that, the double H fin tube is using cantilever structure, pulse stream can vibrates fins and make dust cleaning more easier.
3. On the one hand, expanding heating surface can increase the thermal conductivity. On the other hand, the expanded heating surface unit has self cleaning function, it can slow down dust doposit, block and attrit the heating surface. More important, reduce abrasion of the heating surface can expand life expectancy even longer, it keeps boiler running safety and effectiveness.
H Fin Tube Description
1. We produce proprietary Single or Double Steel H finned tubes in carbon, low alloys or stainless steel, For double finned tubes, fins are welded onto two tubes simultaneously reducing the manufacturing time and the number of supports required and the resulting costs.
2. Dehai Boiler has tooling available for over 40 fin shapes and sizes and can produce other customised fin shapes if required.
Compact design – fewer tubes are required reducing capital investment
Operating costs are less because the need for power for fans and pumps is reduced by the reduction in pressure losses
Steam or water is heated more quickly as there is around 9 times more heating surface
Fouling is kept to a minimum by the straight paths through the whole tube bank which allows dust particles to pass through easily
Because they are more efficient and require less maintenance, boiler downtime and its effect on business performance is kept to a minimum
Boiler Finned Tube Function
1. Modern boilers, like in coal power plants, still equipped with economizers that are descendants of the initial style of the inexperienced.
2. During this context they are usually said because the feed hot-water tank and hot atmospheric phenomenon from the rotary engine before it's pumped-up to the boiler.
3. Economizers are generally used as a part of the warmth recovery steam generators in combined cycle station.
4. Within the HRSG, water passes through saver, boiler and superheater then later. It conjointly prevents flooding saver within the boiler with liquid water is simply too cold to boiling given rate and boiler style.
1. Every product is produced to customer specifications exceeding international standards and every item is inspected.
2. All orders and documents are put through multiple quality checks. At Dehai Boiler we are continuously looking to improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.