Boiler Header Water Wall Steam Superheater Collecting Header ASME Certification High Quality Header
Superheater Collecting Header Functions
1. Header is a pipe fittings for mixing working substances of boilers and ensuring uniform heating of working substances. Usually, the furnace wall of industrial boiler is composed of rows of tubes (water wall). But the boiler is huge and complex in structure.
2. It can not guarantee that all the working substances in the tubes absorb the same heat. There are many differences in heat absorption in different parts. Installation of header can let the working substances in each tube converge here and distribute to the next level of each tube.
3. Samples can reduce thermal deviation, so that refrigerant heat absorption, flow, boiler cooling, boiler thermal efficiency have been optimized and improved; in addition, the size, number and layout of pipes in the upper, middle and lower parts of the boiler are different, header is responsible for connecting each section to ensure smooth flow of refrigerant.
If there exists straw hat , iron and other sundry in manifold headers, when power plant is running, it is easy to cause boiler stop accidents such as booster.So the header cleanliness must be strictly controlled.
1.Headers form an important part of all types of boilers. Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure. This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi.
2. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them. Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the headers
3. Bevelling and weld preparation of stubs duly tack-welded to the main body of the header are first shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers for his approval and once again the stubs fully welded with main body are shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers under hydraulic pressure, varying from 1000 to 3000 psi as required by the specifications.
4. The headers are stamped by Chief Inspector of Boilers before they leave our manufacturing plant. We also weld skubolets and weldolets in place of stubs.