1. Steam drum is the most important pressure element in natural circulation boiler, which is mainly used in electric power production of medium pressure and high pressure subcritical boiler.
2. Steam drum refers to the pressure drop or rise caused by the air pressure through the water cycle. It can also be understood as the pressure change caused by the fusion of gas and water.
3. The air and water molecules in the limit pressure will increase the pressure of the gas and lead to the pressure molecules generated after the high pressure reaches a certain value.Drum tank in industry is able to withstand the air pressure and water level pressure produced by the drum of an industrial equipment.
1. Chinese Famous Brand.
2. Premium Quality, Competitive Price.
3. Fast Delivery, Excellent After-sale Service.
4. Certificate ISO9001, ASME, ISO14001, SGS.
5. Compact structure, easy to install.
6. The exhaust gas passes through the force convection tube bundle, improving the efficiency of the boiler.
1. The separated steam is drawn out from the top section of the drum and distributed for process.
2. Further heating of the saturated steam will make superheated steam normally used to drive a steam turbine.
3. Saturated steam is drawn off the top of the drum and re-enters the furnace in through a superheater.
4. The steam and water mixture enters the steam drum through riser tubes, drum internals consisting of demister separate the water droplets from the steam producing dry steam. The saturated water at the bottom of the steam drum flows down through the downcomer pipe.
1. Boiler steam drum water level is one of the most important power plant parameters to both measure and control.
2. Control of the proper water level in the boiler is critical for safe operation of the boiler. If the level is too low, boiler tubes will be damaged by overheating.
3. If the level is too high, steam separators will not function properly, temperature control will be difficult, and the superheater tubes and turbine could be damaged by moisture or water treatment chemical carryover.