Boiler Repair shut down Maintenance Parts Super Heater for Power Plant with SGS Certificate
Maintenance Parts Super Heater Introduction
1. Supheater is a part of boiler that further heats steam from saturation temperature to superheated temperature. 2. It is also called steam superheater. Superheater can be divided into convection type, radiation type and semi-radiation type according to heat transfer mode, and snake-shaped tube type, screen type, wall type and enclosure type according to structural characteristics. 3. They are composed of several parallel pipes and headers for import and export.
4. Most industrial boilers are not equipped with superheaters, because many industrial production processes and living facilities only need saturated steam. 5. In power plants, locomotives and marine boilers, superheaters are usually installed to improve the circulating heat efficiency of the whole steam power plant.
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion. 2. The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater. 3. The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.In power station boilers above 10 mpa, both screen type and serpentine type superheater are commonly used to increase heat absorption. 4. The wall superheater applied on the inner wall of the furnace is radiant superheater, which is seldom used.The wall-mounted superheater is used in the large capacity power station boiler to form the wall of the furnace top and convection flue.The picture shows the arrangement of several superheater.The small capacity industrial boilers with superheater can meet the requirements only with single stage superheater. Super Heater Types 1. A radiant superheater is placed directly in the combustion chamber.
2. A convection superheater is located in the path of the hot gases.
3. A separately fired superheater, as its name implies, is totally separated from the boiler.
carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel or durable heat steel, 1.seamless steel tube;2.high temperature component
30-60mm (customized order is also acceptable)
Tube Wall Thickness
vertical or horizontal
Radiant super-heater, convection superheater,plate super heater