Intermediate Super-Heater for Boiler furnace Parts Updating Steam Superheater Boiler Super Heater
Intermediate Superheater Brief Introduction
1. A superheater is a device used to convert saturated steam or wet steam into superheated steam or dry steam.
2. Superheated steam is used in steam turbines for electricity generation, steam engines, and in processes such as steam reforming.
3. There are three types of superheaters: radiant, convection, and separately fired. A superheater can vary in size from a few tens of feet to several hundred feet (a few metres to some hundred metres).
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion.
2. The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater.
3. The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.In power station boilers above 10 mpa, both screen type and serpentine type superheater are commonly used to increase heat absorption.
4. The wall superheater applied on the inner wall of the furnace is radiant superheater, which is seldom used.The wall-mounted superheater is used in the large capacity power station boiler to form the wall of the furnace top and convection flue.The picture shows the arrangement of several superheater.The small capacity industrial boilers with superheater can meet the requirements only with single stage superheater.
Super Heater Types
1. A radiant superheater is placed directly in the combustion chamber.
2. A convection superheater is located in the path of the hot gases.
3. A separately fired superheater, as its name implies, is totally separated from the boiler.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
supported from above
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.