Heat Insulation Natural Gas Boiler Header Astm Certification Manufacturer High Quality
Natural Gas Boiler Header Details
1. The pressures and temperatures that headers have to withstand depend on the component to which they are connected.
2. A header connected to an economizer or to water wall panels is subject to less severe requirements on the material than a header connected to superheaters or reheaters.
3. Depending on the temperature and pressure of headers, Vallourec supplies tubes in carbon steel to high-alloy ferritic steels such as T/P91 or T/P92, with sizes ranging from 88.9 mm to 406.4 mm.
If there exists straw hat , iron and other sundry in manifold headers, when power plant is running, it is easy to cause boiler stop accidents such as booster.So the header cleanliness must be strictly controlled.
1.Headers form an important part of all types of boilers. Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure. This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi.
2. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them. Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the headers
3. Bevelling and weld preparation of stubs duly tack-welded to the main body of the header are first shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers for his approval and once again the stubs fully welded with main body are shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers under hydraulic pressure, varying from 1000 to 3000 psi as required by the specifications.
4. The headers are stamped by Chief Inspector of Boilers before they leave our manufacturing plant. We also weld skubolets and weldolets in place of stubs.