Steam Superheater Super heater Design garbage incinerator with header on
Steam Superheater Brief Introduction
1. Superheater is a part of a boiler that heats the steam from the saturation temperature to the overheating temperature. It is also called a steam superheater.
2. Superheater can be divided into convective type, radial type and semi-radial type according to heat transfer mode;According to the characteristics of the structure, it can be divided into serpentine pipe type, screen type, wall type and wall type.They are made up of parallel pipes and inlet and outlet manifold.
3. Most industrial boilers do not have superheaters because many industrial processes and living facilities require only saturated steam.In power stations, locomotives and Marine boilers, superheater is usually installed to improve the circulating thermal efficiency of the whole steam power plant.
1. Generally 30 ~ 60 mm.The most common type of flow superheater is serpentine tube.It has a more intensive tube group, decorate in 450 ~ 1000 ℃ flue of the flue gas temperature, flue gas of vertical and lateral erosion.The flue gas mainly transfers the heat to the pipe by convection, and some of the heat is absorbed by radiation.
2. The plate-type superheater consists of a plurality of tube screens, arranged in the upper part of the furnace or at the outlet, belonging to the radiation or semi-radiation type superheater.The former absorbs radiant heat from the furnace flame, while the latter also absorbs some convection heat.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type