High Efficient Curved Bare Reheater For Industry And Power Station Heat recovery
High Efficient Curved Bare Reheater Product Description
1. Reheater is basically a superheater that causes the steam to overheat from the high-pressure stage of the turbine.The reheated steam is sent to the low pressure stage of the turbine.
2. By reheating the steam between the high-pressure and low-pressure turbines, the electrical efficiency of the power plant cycle can be increased to more than 40 percent.Reheat recycling is used on large boilers because it is economically viable only in large power plants.
1. The reheater layout follows the superheater layout, including convection, radiation and semi-radiation.
2. The convection reheater has reverse flow, downstream flow and mixed flow, single coil, double coil, multi-coil, parallel and staggered, vertical and horizontal type, parallel to the front wall and perpendicular to the front wall.Convection reheater is the main reheater that absorbs convection heat.
3. Radiant reheater refers to the reheater absorbing furnace radiation.
4. Semi-radiant reheaters (plate superheater) refer to reheaters that absorb more radiation from the furnace (more than 1/2 of the total heat).
5. The material selection principle of reheater is the same as that of superheater. Since reheating steam is inferior to superheater in cooling capacity, the design wall temperature is generally higher than that of superheater of the same temperature level.Metal tubes of high temperature reheaters are generally made of alloy steel (metal tubes containing more than 5% of alloy elements).For example, 12CrlMoV, steel 102, sa213-t91, sa213-tp304, sa213-tp347, etc.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
supported from above
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.