1. Being a quality certified entity, we are successfully committed in manufacturing and supplying the best range of Cyclonic Separators.
2. The offered separators are manufactured under the supervision of adroit professionals with the use of superior grade components as per set industry standards.
3. These Cyclonic Separators are widely used in several industrial and commercial processes for removing particulates from air, liquid or gases without use of filters.
4. Based on advanced vortex separation mechanism, the provided Cyclonic Separators can be availed at reasonable prices from us.
5. Key Points:
Hassle Free Operations
Longer Service Life
1. The collected product remainls dry
2. Can handle sticky and tacky solids with proper liquid irrigation
3. Low maintenance cost
4. Very compact in most applications
5. Can be used under very extreme processing conditions
6. No moving parts
7. Constant Pressure Drop
8. Can be equipped with erosion or corrosion resistant
9. Can be fabricated with plate metal
10. Separate liquid or solid particulates,sometiome both in combination with proper design
1. Cyclonic separation is a method of removing particulates from an air, gas or liquid stream, without the use of filters, through vortex separation.
2. When removing particulate matter from liquids, a hydrocyclone is used; while from gas, a gas cyclone is used.
3. Rotational effects and gravity are used to separate mixtures of solids and fluids.
4. The method can also be used to separate fine droplets of liquid from a gaseous stream.
5. Cyclonic separation can eliminate particulates, such as dirt and dust, from a stream of air, gas or liquid. Engineers sometimes call these tornadic dust busters centrifugal separators. That's because at the root of these machines is something called centrifugal force.