Corrosion Resistance Water Wall Panels For Power Plant Steam Boiler Radiation Heat Transfer:
Free Spare Parts
water wall panel
boiler wall unit
Fire proof membrane waterwall panels in waste heat recovery boiler finned tubes
Fire proof membrane waterwall panels Discription
1. Membrane water wall is a water wall consisting of air-tight tube panels welded by flat steel and tubes.
2. Membrane water wall is a kind of joint welding of many rolled finned tubes of water wall to form a sealed combined heating surface.
3. It can not only improve the air tightness of the furnace, reduce air leakage, but also better protect the furnace wall, reduce the weight of the furnace wall and simplify the structure.
1. Strength calculation report with applied materials information;
2. 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and welding rod;
3. 100%X-ray inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler;
4. Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.
Membrane Water Wall Panel Product
1. Water wall panels with pins usually laid vertically on the inner wall of the furnace wall, it is mainly used to absorb the radiant heat emitted by the flame and high-temperature flue gas in the furnace.
2. It is the main type of evaporating heating surface of all kinds of modern boilers and the basic component of boiler water circulation loop.
3. Because of both cooling and protection of the furnace wall, so the name.
4. The water wall was originally designed not to be heated, but to cool the furnace from high temperature damage.
5. Later, because of its good heat exchange function, it gradually replaced the steam drum as the main heating part of the boiler.