European Standard Steam Boiler Water Wall Panels Special Material ISO 3834 Certificate
Water Tube Boiler Description
1. WATER WALL PANELS: are used in modern day Boilers in place of Steam Generating Tubes to reduce heat loss due to their gas tight nature and reduce insulation costs.
2. We fabricate Water Wall Panels using automatic Fin to tubes welding machines and large Tube Panel Benders to achieve desired shape of panels which can have Swaged Ends, Stub Welded to Headers.
3. We supply Panels with integrated manhole openings in the panels.
1. The protective effect of membrane water cooling wall on the furnace wall is the most complete, so the furnace wall only needs insulation materials, rather than refractory materials, so that the thickness and weight of the furnace wall are greatly reduced, simplify the structure of the furnace wall, reduce the total weight of the boiler.
2. Membrane water wall also has good air tightness, can adapt to the requirements of positive pressure combustion on the boiler, not easy to slag formation, less air leakage, reduce the heat loss of smoke exhaust, improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
3. it can be welded into components by the manufacturer for quick and convenient installation.
4. the use of membrane wall structure of the boiler, simple maintenance, boiler service life can be greatly improved.
Control of weld penetration to satisfy mechanical and heat transfer requirements Control of the deformation to acceptable tolerances.
Panels routinely require straightening in the workshop after welding and heat treatment, the question to be answered is can the shop then meet the required dimensional tolerances for successful site installation?
Can existing shop handling procedures be used as-is without adding excessive controls that will add cost and schedule.
The importance of preheating and its maintenance through the welding process could cause a number of handling and shop processing issues that will substantially increase cost.