1. Cyclone Collector are often employed as an Initial Stage Collector to lighten heavy dusts loads before being sent to a Primary Stage Fabric Collector.
2. By removing coarse particles from the gas stream, and allowing later stage Fabric Collectors to solely remove finer particles, these collectors increase the efficiency and service life of Fabric Collectors (Baghouses) and their Filters.
3. Thus protecting your larger and most costly investment from unnecessary wear and tear.Cyclone Separator or Dust Collector Price for BoilerCyclone Collector are often employed as an Initial Stage Collector to lighten heavy dusts loads before being sent to a Primary Stage Fabric Collector.
1. The collected product remainls dry
2. Can handle sticky and tacky solids with proper liquid irrigation
3. Low maintenance cost
4. Very compact in most applications
5. Can be used under very extreme processing conditions
6. No moving parts
7. Constant Pressure Drop
8. Can be equipped with erosion or corrosion resistant
9. Can be fabricated with plate metal
10. Separate liquid or solid particulates,sometiome both in combination with proper design
1. Cyclonic separation is a method of removing particulates from an air, gas or liquid stream, without the use of filters, through vortex separation.
2. When removing particulate matter from liquids, a hydrocyclone is used; while from gas, a gas cyclone is used.
3. Rotational effects and gravity are used to separate mixtures of solids and fluids.
4. The method can also be used to separate fine droplets of liquid from a gaseous stream.
5. Cyclonic separation can eliminate particulates, such as dirt and dust, from a stream of air, gas or liquid. Engineers sometimes call these tornadic dust busters centrifugal separators. That's because at the root of these machines is something called centrifugal force.