High Quality reduce emissions gas steam boiler drum water to steam
The purpose of steam drum
1. The steam drum is primary used on water tube boilers and HRSGs. It contains internals such as the agglomerators and the cyclone separators, chevrons, demister pads, and any combination thereof. The primary function of the steam drum is separate water from steam which prevents carryover of the condensate into to the steam header (phase separation).
2. Fire tube boilers do not incorporate a steam drum. The head space in the top of the firetube boilers serves the same purpose as the steam drum of a water tube boiler. A steam generator use a steam separator rather than a steam drum to separate water from the steam.
3. Assuming your question was in reference to water tube boiler or HRSGs (I edited your question) the closest thing to what you describe is what is called a is the once-through steam generator. These are specialized HRSGs that are used for injecting steam into the wells for the purpose of pumping crude oil.
Boiler Accessories Steam Drum Usage
1. A steam drum is used alone or in company mud-drum/feed water drum located on the lower level.
2. A boiler with the steam drum and mud/water drum called a bi-drum boiler and steam drum boilers with an only so-called mono-drum boiler.
3. Construction of bi-drum boiler normally intended for low-pressure boiler-rating while the mono-drum largely designed for high-pressure ratings.
What is a Boiler Steam Drum
1. A steam drum is a standard feature of the boiler water pipes.
2. It is a reservoir of water/steam at the upper end of the tube of water.
3. Drums keep the steam produced in the water tubes and act as a phase separator for mixed steam/water.
4. The density difference between hot and cold water helps in the accumulation of -water/and “hot” saturated steam into the steam drum.
1. Chinese Famous Brand.
2. Premium Quality, Competitive Price.
3. Fast Delivery, Excellent After-sale Service.
4. Certificate ISO9001, ASME, ISO14001, SGS.
5. Compact structure, easy to install.
6. The exhaust gas passes through the force convection tube bundle, improving the efficiency of the boiler.