ASTM corrosion resistance commercial boiler spare parts H fin tube economizer
Boiler H finned tube Function
1. Absorb the heat of low-temperature flue gas, reduce the exhaust gas temperature, reduce the flue gas heat loss and save fuel.
2. Since the feed water is heated in the economizer before entering the steam drum, the heat absorption of the feed water on the heated surface is reduced, and the economizer can be used instead of the partially evaporated evaporating heating surface.
3. The temperature of the feed water is increased. When entering the steam drum, the wall temperature difference is reduced, the thermal stress is correspondingly reduced, and the service life of the steam drum is prolonged
H Finned Tube Economizer
1. The Economizer is a device installed in the lower part of the flue of the boiler to recover the waste heat of the exhausted flue gas, and the boiler feed water is heated to the heated surface of the saturated water under the steam drum pressure, because it absorbs the heat from the high temperature flue gas, and cools down the exhaust gas temperature of the flue gas saves energy and improves efficiency, so it is called an economizer.
2.The steel tube type economizer is not limited by pressure and can be used as a boiling type, and is generally made of a carbon steel pipe having an outer diameter of 32 to 51 mm. Fins and ribs are sometimes added to the tube to improve heat transfer. The steel tube type economizer consists of horizontally arranged parallel elbow tubes(known as serpentine tubes).
Economizers are mainly used in industry, and are gradually becoming popular in agriculture and some related industries.
Principle of energy saving
1. Add a heat recovery process to the cycle. Increase the average endothermic temperature. Thereby increasing the cycle efficiency.
2. During the start-up process of the boiler (drum boiler), the circulation of the steam-water pipeline is not established, that is, the boiler feed water is in a stagnant state, and the water in the economizer is in a non-flowing state.
3. As the combustion of the boiler is strengthened and the temperature of the flue gas is increased, the water in the economizer is easily vaporized, so that the local part of the economizer is in an over-temperature state.
4. In order to avoid this situation, the water pipe from the concentrated down pipe of the steam drum is connected to the inlet of the economizer as a recirculation pipe, so that the water in the economizer is in a flowing state to avoid vaporization.