Boiler Membrane Water Wall Header Collecting Box High Quality Header
Boiler Membrane Water Wall Header Product Introduction
1. Boiler Manifold Header is a kind of tube for mixing working substance of boiler and ensuring uniform heating of working substance.
2. Industrial boiler furnace wall is usually composed of rows and rows of tubes (water wall) together, but boiler huge volume, complicated structure, cannot guarantee that all the working medium in the pipe of heat absorption capacity is the same.
3. Different parts of heat absorption differs a lot, install header can let each pipe working medium inside converge here, the redistribution to the next level in the tube, so that we can reduce the thermal deviation, make the working medium heat, cooling flow, boiler, the boiler thermal efficiency are optimized to improve.
4. In addition, the size, quantity and layout of the pipes in the upper, middle and lower parts of the boiler are different.
1.Headers form an important part of all types of boilers. Steam from the generating tubes is collected in headers which are therefore always under pressure. This pressure may vary from 300 psi to 2000 psi.
2. Since headers are always under pressure, the utmost care is taken by us while fabricating them. Depending on the generating capacity of the boiler the header sizes fabricated by us vary from 100 mm to 600 mm NB. The stubs of various sizes are very carefully welded to the main body of the header to provide the desired openings from the headers
3. Bevelling and weld preparation of stubs duly tack-welded to the main body of the header are first shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers for his approval and once again the stubs fully welded with main body are shown to Chief Inspector of Boilers under hydraulic pressure, varying from 1000 to 3000 psi as required by the specifications.
4. The headers are stamped by Chief Inspector of Boilers before they leave our manufacturing plant. We also weld skubolets and weldolets in place of stubs.