1. The use of rehearters can further improve heat power of the power station circulating and control the steam temperature of the end blades of the steam turbine within allowed range.
2. Superheaters and reheaters of the Company are also unique with rigorous production technique, first-class production flow line and complete test methods.
3. Use for heating saturated steam, steam temperature could be up to 900 degree C.
4. Superheater Capacity Upgrades to Increase Power Generation
Surface Nickel based Parts Super Heater Details
1. Superheating raises overall efficiency as well as avoids too much condensation in last stages of turbine which avoids blade erosion.
2. The heat of combustion gases from furnace is utilised for removal of moisture from steam and to superheat the steam.
3. Super-heaters ususlly have several tube circuits in parallel with one or more return bends,connected between headers.
4. Heat from the hot gases to the vapour in the surperheater is transferred at high temperatures.
5. Therefore promary section of superheater is arranged in counterflow and secondary section in parallel flow to reduce the temp.stressing of the tube wall.
Maintenance Parts Super Heater Introduction
1. Supheater is a part of boiler that further heats steam from saturation temperature to superheated temperature.
2. It is also called steam superheater. Superheater can be divided into convection type, radiation type and semi-radiation type according to heat transfer mode, and snake-shaped tube type, screen type, wall type and enclosure type according to structural characteristics.
3. They are composed of several parallel pipes and headers for import and export.
4. Most industrial boilers are not equipped with superheaters, because many industrial production processes and living facilities only need saturated steam.
5. In power plants, locomotives and marine boilers, superheaters are usually installed to improve the circulating heat efficiency of the whole steam power plant.
carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel or durable heat steel,
1.seamless steel tube;2.high temperature component
30-60mm (customized order is also acceptable)
Tube Wall Thickness
vertical or horizontal
Radiant super-heater, convection superheater,plate super heater
Customized order is also accepted.
1.Firm structural support
1. Flow blockage by condensed steam 2. Needs slow restart to purge the water that accumulates in the bottom.
supported from above
1.Proper drainage of the condensed steam
1. Lack the structural rigidity, especially in high speed gas flow
Supported from below
1. Proper drainage
2. Good structural rigidity.
1. They do not view the flam directly so they are mainly from the convective type
Usually supported in the vertical gas ducts parallel to the main furnace.