High Quality Economizer H Fin Tube Cast Iron fin tubes for heat exchangers
Economizer H Fin Tube Features
1. The equipment body can be designed into many modules to ensure the long term and stable running;
2. Compact structure which can enlarge the heat exchanging area in order to add the heat transfer area and less leakage
3. Improve the heat transfer efficiency
4. Structure arrangement: In line or staggered arrangement
Alloy Steel H Fin Tubes Description
1. Finned Tube Heat Exchangers consist of a shell and finned tubes assembly.
2. Fins are used to increase the effective surface area of heat exchanger tubing.
3. Finned tubes are used when the heat transfer coefficient on the outside of the tubes is appreciably lower than that on the inside;as in heat transfer from a liquid to a gas,vapor to a gas ,such as steam to air heat exchanger, thermic fluid to air heat exchanger, when an extended surface is needed on only one fluid side or when the operating pressure needs to be contained on one fluid side.
1. Our products can be modified according to our customers' needs and the situation.we design and manufacture safe,reliable and efficient H-fin tubes.
2. DEHAI BOILER has also completed stand-alone product quality assurance systems.Production of H-fin tubes are with high heat transfer efficiency, they have flue gas resistance and are designed for a small space.
1 Impact test and Strength calculation report with applied materials information.
2 100%NDT(non-destructive inspection) report of steel plate, tube and electrode.
3 X-ray, γ-ray and liquid penetrant test inspection report (welding seam): to ensure the quality of the entire boiler.
4 Hydraulic test report: ensure the standard working pressure and safety.